Diversified Business Communications UK Ltd
Diversified Business Communications (UK) Ltd (Diversified UK) is a fast growing event organising and publishing company based in Brighton. Its brand portfolio includes Natural & Organic Products Europe, camexpo – the UK’s leading event for complementary and alternative healthcare; lunch! – the UK’s premier out of home food and drinks trade event; office*; SITS - The Service Desk & IT Support Show; Natural Products Scandinavia; Natural Products magazine and the Natural Beauty Yearbook.
• office* (12-13 September 2012, Olympia National Hall, London) is the UK’s leading event dedicated to meeting the business, training and networking needs of Britain’s PAs, EAs, office managers and senior administrators. The extensive central exhibition is complemented by a comprehensive training and development conference. http://www.officeshow.co.uk
• lunch! is the UK’s only dedicated trade show for the UK’s out of home food and drink market. lunch! (20-21 September 2012, Business Design Centre, London) features over 220 exhibitors showcasing a distinctive array of products, services and technologies to thousands of speciality buyers from all the major food-to-go chains, supermarkets, contract caterers, wholesalers, distributors, and quality independents. Show highlights include Keynotes and live demonstrations, the British Smoothie Championships (sponsored by Magrini), and the live Innovation Challenge. http://www.lunchshow.co.uk
• Natural Products Scandinavia is a major new European event for the Scandinavian natural and organic market (14-15 October 2012, Malmö Expo Centre, Sweden). In addition to a central exhibition showcasing over 200 leading companies and thousands of natural, organic, Fairtrade, vegetarian, vegan, free-from, and eco-friendly products – from beauty and VMS, to sports nutrition and organic food – the event will also feature a packed programme of seminars, workshops and networking meetings. http://www.naturalproductsscandinavia.com
• camexpo (20-21 October 2012, Earls Court, London) is the only dedicated event for the complementary, natural and integrated healthcare sector in the UK. camexpo is the key event of the year for practitioners, therapists, students and independent health store retailers looking to source all the latest CAM products and services, keep up-to-date with new industry developments, and invest time in their own professional training and development. http://www.camexpo.co.uk
• Natural & Organic Products Europe (7-8 April 2013, Olympia, London) is the UK's biggest trade show for the natural products, health food and organic sectors. It is the key event of the year for independent health store retailers, wholesalers and distributors, supermarket and multiple buyers, and specialist and organic shop owners looking to source the very best in natural, organic, biodynamic, fair trade, artisan and sustainable products. http://www.naturalproducts.co.uk
• Service Desk & IT Support Show (23-24 April 2013, Earls Court, London) is the UK’s leading annual ITSM event, attracting high calibre IT Service Management, Business Support and Service Desk Professionals. Standing alongside the show’s central exhibition is a comprehensive free education programme, which combines eight Keynotes, 40 seminars, in-depth roundtable discussions, and essential breakfast briefings to provide a broad spectrum of perspectives across a host of hot topics. http://www.servicedeskshow.com
• Natural Products is Britain’s leading trade magazine for the natural and organic products industry. Launched in 1993, the magazine mixes a unique campaigning edge with a strong reputation for editorial quality and is seen as the must-read title within the industry. http://www.naturalproductsonline.co.uk
• The Natural Beauty Yearbook is the UK’s only dedicated trade guide to the natural and organic beauty and personal care market. It's the annual go-to guide for new trends, fresh perspectives and all the best ethical, organic, sustainable and Fairtrade products. http://www.naturalbeautyyearbook.co.uk
Diversified UK is part of Diversified Business Communications, a leading international media company with a successful portfolio of sector leading exhibition, conferences, publications and websites.