KB Associates Pte Ltd
Since incorporation, KB Associates Group has expanded to consist of a group of companies to provide a range of services; consultancy services (Safety Management Consultancy, Client Representatives and Safety Management Auditing), health & safety training (NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH), IMCA diving training, marine services, engineering services and other training (Rope Access, Working at Height, Rigging and Lifting).
The Group is positioned to offer specialised services to synergistically fulfill the industry as a quality “One-Stop” solution provider in the diving, marine and oil and gas industries and onshore terminals construction industries.
To Provide an Independent service to the Offshore Oil and Gas, Marine Civil engineering works and telecommunications cable services.
- KB Associates Pte Ltd was established in Singapore to meet the growing demand for the Equipment and Safety Management Systems auditing, provision for a qualified independent service and the supply of trained, qualified and experienced personnel to meet the client’s requirements.
- Specialised in a wide variety of work ranging from equipment and system audits, Health & Safety consultancy, Internationally Accredited training and Bespoke training, marine consultancy and audits, rope access training, consultancy and projects services, engineering and calibration services.
- KBA’s management system has full accreditation by ISO 9001:2008 & OHSAS 18001:2007.
Our Subsidiary Companies:
- KBA Training Centre Pte Ltd
- KBA Marine Services Pte Ltd
- KBA Engineering Pte Ltd
- KB Access Pte Ltd
- KB Associates (EUROPE) Ltd
Auditing Service: Diving System Audits & ROV System Audits, Safety Management Consultancy, Safety Management Auditing, Client Representatives: Qualified onsite project coordination, Project Management