LAI International, Inc.
LAI International, Inc. is a leading contract manufacturer of make-complete precision-engineered components and assemblies for aerospace, power generation, defense, medical and other advanced technology industries. The company’s technology, engineering and manufacturing solutions are used to build components for airframes, aircraft engines, power generators, defense systems, medical devices and other industrial applications.
LAI has developed strategic relationships with leading global OEMs and operates five U.S. manufacturing facilities, with locations in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Tucson, Westminster, Md., and Scarborough, Maine — all of which are IS0 9001:2008 and AS9100 certified. The company also offers Nadcap-certified conventional and non-conventional machining processes.
LAI has developed innovative applications in advanced machining processes, including waterjet cutting and drilling, laser cutting, drilling, welding and heat-treating, EDM drilling, CNC EDM, high-speed EDM, conventional CNC machining, five-axis CNC machining and precision five-axis grinding. The company also provides gage calibration, tooling production, air-flow inspection and additional manufacturing services.
LAI International is certified as a Minority Business Enterprise.
For more information, see www.LAIco.com.
Quick Facts about LAI International
- Five U.S. manufacturing facilities: Phoenix, Tucson, Minneapolis, Westminster, Md., and Scarborough, Maine
- Corporate headquarters located in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Founded in 1979
- ISO 9001 | AS9100 | Nadcap certified
- ACE Corporate Excellence Award, four-time winner, 2008-11
- Arizona Manufacturers Council's Outstanding Small-to-Medium Manufacturer of the Year, 2011
- Boeing Performance Excellence Award, 2010
- GE Customer Impact of the Year Award winner
- Lockheed Martin Corporate STAR Supplier
- Northrop Grumman Platinum Source Preferred Supplier, four-time winner, 2008-11
- Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private U.S. company, five-time award winner, 2007-11