Promwad Innovation Company
Promwad Innovation Company (www.promwad.com) is one of the largest independent electronics design houses in Eastern Europe, IPC member, founded in 2004. The company offers a full cycle of electronic devices and embedded systems development for mass production. Its core competences include multimedia, automotive, datacom, GPS/GLONASS electronics and etc. The company partners are Texas Instruments, STMicroelectronics, Fujitsu, Marvell, Analog Devices. Promwad’s customers are manufacturers of electronic devices in Western and Eastern Europe, USA and Canada.
Combining innovativeness and long-term experience, it offers modern solutions for various industries.
Services of full development cycle of bespoke electronic equipment:
1. Circuit engineering: principal electric circuits, circuit boards, debugging of experimental models
2. Embedded software: for microprocessors, for systems-on-chip (SoC), for digital signal processors
3. Embedded Linux OS: distribution kit preparation, kernel modification, driver development, file system creation, installation on a target platform
4. Industrial design: sketches, 3D visualization, prototyping, solid-state modelling, full package of design documentation
5. FPGA design: design and integration of IP cores, interface controllers, algorithms of data processing, processor cores
6. Technical consulting: idea analysis, technical and commercial substantiation (project feasibility studies), production maintenance, technical support
Customer solutions are based on SoC (System-on-Chip) technologies with XScale, ARM, MIPS, Power PC, x86, ADSP Blackfin cores; embedded Linux; remote control via Web-interface with connection to Ethernet, GSM/GPRS, Wi Fi, USB