Sheldon's Finest Coins
Sheldon’s Finest Coins
Gold and Silver at the Lowest Prices
Who we are & How we sell for less
Many people have noticed that our gold, silver, platinum and palladium prices are consistently lower than any of our competitors. Many times we are substantially lower. How is this possible? Simple, less overhead and expenses. Buy from us and save!
How do we do this?
1. We don't accept credit cards. If we did, we would have to pay a 3% fee to the credit card company, and hire someone to process the precious metal transactions, adding to our overhead.
2. We don't send out expensive brochures and mailings, saving us lots of postage, printing costs and processing costs.
3. We don't have salespeople in our coin dealership. We don't have to pay their salary (or their commissions).
4. We don't run expensive TV or radio ads for gold or silver, so we have very little production and no advertising costs.
5. We are a mainly a mail order company. No retail shop or location. We save almost $50,000 per year in insurance as we do not allow unknown customers into our office. All inventory is stored in secure Bank vaults off premises. We pay no rent. Our only costs are to process, store and ship all orders.
6. We don't have to hire receptionists, secretaries or telephone operators for our office.
7. We do not need to go to coin dealer or coin collector conventions to sell our coins, saving us travel expense, food, lodging , booth fees, etc. This is a huge savings to us.
8. Most coin firms have a professional coin buyer that they pay to buy coins for the company. A coin buyer makes lots of money. The President and sole owner of Sheldon’s Finest Coins is Ed Sheldon; a recognized coin collector. He personally inspects and buys every coin for Sheldon's Finest Coins. He does not have to pay someone else a lot of money to buy coins for him.
When you buy coins from our competitors, you are paying for those costs listed above on every item.
Sheldon’s Finest Coins does not have those costs, so we pass the savings on to you. Contact Ed Sheldon, he personally buys every coin we have listed for sale. You can deal directly with an acknowledged coin expert with over 50 years experience as a full time coin collector who has bought, evaluated and sold thousands of coins worth millions of dollars. Call him at 973-706-8594 (office phone) or e-mail him at email@example.com.
30 Noelle Court | Lincoln Park, NJ 07035 | Phone # 973.706.8594 | Cell # 973.919.1128