Postcode Anywhere is a UK-based company best known for its market-leading “what’s your postcode” technology, used to quickly complete your address when buying online. It was established by Guy Mucklow and Jamie Turner in 2000.
By seeing the internet’s value as a much more efficient information delivery medium than traditional methods - which typically involved burning data onto CDs and shipping out to the customer - Postcode Anywhere has turned the market upside down.
The company’s range of services, all delivered via the internet, are specifically designed to boost business efficiency. They include route optimisation, international addressing, data cleansing, business information services and lifestyle profiling.
Postcode Anywhere has a diverse customer base encompassing small-medium enterprises, public sector organisations, charities and multinationals, including the Learning & Skills Council, The Identity & Passport Service, National Savings & Investments, HMRC, Oxfam, The British Heart Foundation, Rolls Royce, Xerox, Disney, Heinz, Siemens and Citibank.
• Orange Best Use of Technology (Midlands) - 2008 National Business Awards
• Best Use of Technology in an Emerging Business - European Retail Solutions Awards 2007
• ITC BET Award 2007
• Orange Best Use of Technology in Business - National Business Awards 2006
• Best Growth Through Use of Technology - Sage Daily Telegraph Business Awards 2005
Most IT-Enabled Small Business (less than 500 employees) - Computing Awards 2005
• Best Address Management Software - Smart Awards 2004
Postcode Anywhere’s consistent achievements are backed by a determined corporate “can-do” culture and a solid foundation of social and environmental responsibility.