Egan Medical is a retail vendor of durable medical equipment, medical supplies, orthopedic braces and supports, compression socks/stockings, mobility equipment and bathroom safety equipment. Egan Medical is a subsidiary of Egan Healthcare Services, Inc.
Egan Healthcare was founded in 1988 by Peter and Pamela Egan. The company offers a full range of healthcare services including skilled nursing, home health care, durable medical equipment, medical staffing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, diabetes management, infusion pharmacy, hospice and retail medical equipment and supplies.
The retail division offers a complete line of home medical equipment, medical supplies and related products. The product offerings are as follows:
DURABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
- Bath Safety Equipment: Shower chairs, transfer benches, grab bars, raised toilet seats, bedside commodes, toilet safety frames, transfer boards, etc.
- Mobility Equipment: Wheelchairs, walkers, rollators, rolling walkers, walking canes, lift chairs, crutches, power wheelchairs and power scooters.
- Personal Aids: Reachers/grabbers, overbed tables, zipper/button hooks, dressing aids, etc.
- Other Medical Equipment: diagnostic equipment, monitoring equipment (pulse oximeters, stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, etc.
ORTHOPEDIC [URL: http://www.eganmedical.com/Braces-and-Supports-s/24.htm ]
- Hot/Cold Therapy: Ice packs, Thermophore heat wrap, etc.
- Pain Relieving Gels: Biofreeze
- Braces and Supports: Knee, ankle, elbow, wrist, back, neck, shoulder, abdomen, etc.
SOCKS & STOCKINGS
- Compression Stockings
- Diabetic Socks
- Ladies' Socks
- Men's Compression Therapy
- Diabetic Shoes
- Diabetic Socks
- Diabetic Supplies
- Cleansing Products
- Monitoring Equipment
- Nursing Supplies
- Shoes and Footwear
EganMedical.com was founded by Peter Egan Jr. in 2011. Egan Jr. is an e-commerce and organic search marketing expert who has worked within the family business for most most of his 29 years. He brings to the table a wealth of knowledge and experience about both the products as well as the online/technical components of the business.
With the retail site, Egan Medical now offers patients and customers the ability to shop 24/7/365 for every home health, nursing, medical equipment, orthopedic and incontinence products, right from the comfort and convenience of their own home. Egan will ship the items directly to the patient's home, saving them the trip to the store, and extending the company's product offerings to customers throughout the United States (and soon Canada).
One final objective of the EganMedical.com website is to offer incontinence patients a worry and embarrassment-free way to buy adult diapers, bed pads, underpads, cleansing wipes and all other incontinence products without ever having to visit a store or interact face-to-face with an employee. Now customers can do their shopping right online and have their incontinence supplies shipped straight to their door without any embarrassment or humiliation.
The Egan Medical retail store (physical location) is located at 1419 S. Tyler St. in Covington, Louisiana. The main company (Egan Healthcare Services) is based out of Metairie, Louisiana, and the organization has six other locations in Laplace, Gretna, Metairie, Covington, Franklinton and Bogalusa, LA.