Teaching English in Asia
TEFL / TESOL Courses with Teaching English Jobs
LanguageCorps Asia is an internationally recognized service provider of ESL / TEFL / TESOL training courses for people who are looking to work and explore the world of teaching English overseas in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Taiwan and China.
What does ESL mean?
ESL stands for English as a Second Language
What is a TEFL?
TEFL stands for Teaching English as a Foreign Language. Generally, on TEFL courses the language of instruction is that of the student’s language and they are in a non English speaking country. There is no expectation that the student will practice outside of the class.
What is a TESL?
TESL stands for Teaching English as a Second Language. Generally, on TESL courses the language of instruction is in English and the student is in an English speaking country were there will be expected to speak English outside the class room.
What about a TESOL?
TESOL stands for Teaching to English to Speakers of Other Languages. On TESOL courses the language of instruction is preferably English but some native language may also be used. There is some expectation that the student will practice outside of the class. English teachers who do a TESOL work in non native English speaking countries like Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Taiwan and China teaching English as a second language.
Why do people decide to become an ESL / TEFL / TESOL English teacher?
Here are some reasons why people do an ESL / TEFL / TESOL course.
• Building life skill and having an adventure
• Interested in learning new languages and about different cultures
• Wanting to start a new career with a job that allows you to work and travel
• A way of giving back to society and making a difference to people lives
• Starting a new career and get a job teaching English
• Personal development and social awareness
• Wanting to travel and explore the world
• Meeting new people and making international friends in different countries
• Training for international skills that make you employable anywhere in the world
• Improve our your public speaking skills
• Wanting to become a teacher
• Experiencing a country as a member of society and not as a tourist
• Looking for a job, work or gap year abroad
• Getting real life teaching classroom experience
LanguageCorps Asia Goal is to provide quality TEFL/TESOL qualified English teachers to private and public schools in Asia and beyond through its exciting and challenging 4 weeks accredited TEFL / TESOL program in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Taiwan and China.