New Life Pastoral Counseling
Our goal is to provide personalized, high-quality care on an as-needed, preventative and enrichment basis, so we've taken an holistic approach to Christian counseling.
As a therapist, my mission is to:
- Help you improve your emotional well being
- Stop self-sabotaging behaviors
- Enhance your ability to engage in interpersonal relationships
- Increase your comfort levels in social, work and family settings
- Empower you with useful tools, which will help you problem solve
My Area of Specialty
- Marriage Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Divorce Prevention and Recovery Counseling
- Premarital Counseling
- Faith & Spiritual Care
- Cancer Care
- Anxiety & Depression Counseling
- Traditional, Step and Blended Family Issues
- Career Changes and/or Career Issues
Dr. Angela Butts Chester, is a Professional Speaker, Author, Pastoral Counselor, wife, mother and breast cancer survivor. She has dedicated her life to empowering others. Being a pastoral counselor and family strategist, she shows others how to overcome circumstances and discover their unique plan.
Covering over twenty years, Dr. Chester's services include working as youth group leader, InterFaith Board Advisor, Nondenominational Associate Pastor and lead counsel for it's counseling center. She now counsels adults and families in private practice.
Dr. Chester is a quoted expert in local and national print and broadcast media. Her comments have appeared on CNN, The Atlanta Post, The Man Registry and The Los Angeles Times, just to name a few. She is an established author, with titles available on Amazon.com such as, Before You Tie The Knot - A Premarital Counseling Workbook for the DIY Couple and others. She is also the host of I Do Radio and Modern Living with Dr. Angela.