Onsite IT is a Maldon-based IT support company offering a range of services; from PC and server installations and repairs to data recovery, back-ups, remote working set-ups, office relocations and virus and worm removal.
The company offers a cost effective, value for money service with clear charging rates and specialises in delivering a range of proactive IT support services – without the jargon - to businesses of all sizes from those with 2 to 3,000+ users.
RECOMMENDED BY MICROSOFT
All Onsite IT staff are Microsoft Certified and as a Microsoft Gold Partner, the company has direct-access backup from Microsoft should very specialist skills be required. They were recently recommended by Microsoft and documented in a case study on the global giant’s website.
Joining the likes of EDF Energy and a top merchant bank, we have won a Global Business Excellence Award in recognition of our dedication to quality customer service. We are also Best Business Awards winners for the same reason.
Why use Onsite IT?
• Friendly, professional and highly responsive service
• Ongoing 24-7 proactive monitoring ensuring your systems run efficiently
• Resolution of issues before they have any impact on your business
• Continuity of knowledge and service via one primary support consultant
• Plain English speaking engineers
• Remote access for ultimate efficiency and site visits whenever necessary
Contact Onsite IT for all your IT support needs in
Essex, London and Kent.
01621 850 550