· A diverse and high-calibre set of marketing and communications skills available by the day, the project or on a retainer basis, to enhance and extend your existing resource
· 20+ years’ experience of marketing information technology solutions to corporates
· 10 years as a board-level Marketing Director of an international technology plc within Financial Services
· 12 years as an independent Marketing Consultant in the retail, hospitality, insurance and technology industries
· Expertise in managing every dimension of corporate, strategic, product and communications marketing
· French language skills add value for organisations wishing to operate within the French market.
Defining and executing your marketing plans for new product sectors, new markets or new geographies.
Delivering communications programmes for all your company’s ‘stakeholders’: staff, customers, consultants, prospects, media and industry sector, which make sure your company punches above its weight.
Publishing case studies, devising newsletters and creating collateral to achieve market presence, strong brand, and clear presentation of what differentiates your organisation.
Writing news releases and articles, and circulating them to press and other influencers. Arranging media meetings.
Web site & Intranet
Originating and structuring your web site and intranet copy.
Project & Campaign Management
Project-managing major events, such as sales conferences and exhibitions. Running your day-to-day marketing campaigns and business development programmes.
Customer Relationship Management
Communicating with your customers, undertaking research, chairing Focus Groups, developing customer-centric processes and staff training.
Working with you to create and deliver compelling presentations through powerpoint and video, for use with prospects, partners and staff.
Coordinating your product management plans, undertaking market research and competitor analysis.
Working on corporate acquisitions as an independent part of your due diligence process. Devising the new company’s marketing plans. Contributing to your corporate development as an objective business associate.
Driving contact programmes with all financial influencers, attracting and informing investors, coordinating financial research, investor events and media meetings, and authoring Report & Accounts text.