Speedflow Communications is an international telecommunication company which is a VoIP provider and software products developer in VoIP business.
There are two main directions of Speedflow activities.
1. Transit VoIP services provider
Speedflow Communications provides their customers with Next generation networking services due to a broad range of carriers (IP and TDM).The company cooperates with Tier-1 carriers, ISPs, VoIP providers, corporate carriers. Currently Speedflow Communications has more than 600 partners worldwide.
2. Software solutions development for VoIP providers
The company offers a package of innovative solutions for VoIP providers which include: the program commutator (Softswitch) class 4/5, the system for financial accounting of services for customers (billing), the system for accounting and financial analysis for VoIP companies, the system for selling pre-paid services. During 2008-2009 Speedflow Communications carried out about 40 projects in 9 countries.
Solutions, offered by Speedflow Communications:
1. Mediacore - innovative multifunctional carrier-grade class 4 softswitch with dynamic routing, SIP-H.323 converter, billing, transcoding and revenue assurance.
2. Callmax - innovative class 5 softswitch for working with end users.
3. Accucore – a complex accounting and financial analysis software for VoIP companies.
4. Pay-n-Get – processing system for selling pre-paid services.
5. Mobiglobe - a special thin chip which is attached to the SIM-card and allows to call via IP channels.
Mediacore Softswitch is the winner of the 2010 INTERNET TELEPHONY TMC Labs Innovation Award, which is implemented to reward innovative products in IT-industry.
Speedflow Communications is a founder of a special anti-fraud portal for VoIP spheres - VoIPFraud List. There are more than 3000 registered users worldwide who take part in this project development. They permanently fill it up with vital information, which allows improving methods of protecting from frauds in VoIP business.