A-1 AccuTech is a custom, contract manufacturing company that specializes in precision, deep drawn stainless steel components and assemblies. We also work with a wide range of other metals and steels (e.g. galvanized and hot rolled), and since 2000, we have been supplying many loyal clients throughout Europe, North America and Asia. In 2012, we established a sales and marketing operation, headquartered in Naperville, Illinois, to better serve customers in North America. We believe that our clientele will benefit greatly from having access to this local point of contact.
Our extensive metal forming capabilities are supplemented by highly skilled engineering, research and development and design departments. We offer the highest quality of world-class deep drawing and fabrication, designed to lower our customers’ costs and deliver on time.
The manufacturing facility consists of:
• 130,000 square feet of space, located in an industrial park named “Global 500 in Ecology” by the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP), who recognizes environmental achievements of individuals and organizations globally
• A staff of over 70 skilled employees that includes engineers, operating technicians, quality assurance and design teams
• Hydraulic and mechanical presses ranging from 10 to 800 tons
• CNC machining equipment including waterjet cutters, laser cutters, bending & forming machines, and shearing machines
• Multiple welding stations with CNC Plasma Welders
• Grinding, brushing, polishing and assembly stations
• An ISO 9001:2008-certified quality management system and Quality Control Lab
We service a variety of industries including automotive, chemical, commercial, food & beverage, industrial, marine, medical, and residential. With our diverse capabilities, we focus on providing the highest quality, cost-effective products and specialized services to meet our unique customers’ needs.
At A-1 Accutech, our team strives for continuous improvement, investing into cutting edge equipment and training our employees to best serve our customers. As an established OEM and ODM manufacturer, we can produce new products modeled on either samples or drawings supplied by our customers.