Launched in 2009, AChildAfter40.com was the first North American website to actively campaign for more support and awareness of the issues facing women on the journey of later motherhood. Today, it offers a rich and diverse array of resources to women on the journey of later motherhood:
• Expert tip sheets and articles on fertility, pregnancy and parenting after 40,
• Online discussion forums on having a babies over the age 40 or 50, and coping with declining fertility, aging and menopause
• Curated online magazine drawing from featured articles on fertility, pregnancy and parenting over 40 in mainstream and social media
• Expert writers and panelists from a diverse range of fields, including fertility, obstetrics, parenting, menopause, and aging.
• Challenges/Benefits assessment of what’s in store for women planning motherhood over 40.