PALM BEACH COUNTY FLORIDA
CLERK & COMPTROLLER RELEASES AUGUST FORECLOSURE STATISTICS
• 480 new foreclosure cases in August.
• 6,083 Mortgages and deeds recorded in August, a 9.4 percent decrease from 6,714 deeds recorded in July 2014
• 3,204 mortgages recorded in August, a 7.4 percent decrease from 3,460 mortgages recorded in July and an 18.3 percent decrease from 3,923 mortgages recorded in August 2013.
Foreclosure Sales Results
• 722 properties sold at foreclosure auction in August, according to statistics from Grant Street Group, the facilitator of ClerkAuction®.
572 were sold back to the plaintiff
150 were sold to a third party
• 449 foreclosure sales canceled in August, out of 1,171 scheduled for sale.
Data Source: Palm Beach, FL County Clerk
The Clerk’s office holds all of Palm Beach County’s official records, and records all deeds and mortgages submitted for recording in Palm Beach County, FL.