1. We guarantee that our foods are based on primary products which:
• Derive from small local producers, who cultivate low yield farms on the slopes of
mountainous areas of exceptional biodiversity.
• Derive from certified organic farming and
• Are of high nutritional value, documented through analysis of the organoleptic
and nutritional facts per batch.
2. We are committed to ensuring the safety, authenticity and traceability of our
• Constant control of the certifications and
• Frequent inspections of the cultivations and the processing and bottling sites.
3. We follow closely the principles advocated by the concepts of “Fair trade” and
• By paying higher rates to small producers.
• By using only mechanical techniques for first-stage processing.
• By supporting local processing and bottling entities.
• By reinforcing processing entities with a low environmental footprint.
• By performing systematic quality controls in certified labs.
• By using recyclable packaging of low environmental footprint.