Wild Wings Safaris is based in South Africa and is a specialist safari company and ground operator.

As a ground operator, Wild Wings Safaris offers regular, scheduled open vehicle safaris to the Kruger National Park, departing from Johannesburg, Nelspruit or Cape Town.

As custom tour operators, the company designs tailor-made itineraries covering all the top travel destinations in Southern Africa, such as Cape Town, Kruger National Park, Okavango Delta, Victoria Falls, Cape Town, Chobe, Namibia, Botswana, and beyond.

Wild Wings Safaris is a member of SATSA, the Southern Africa Tourism Services Association, which includes bonding insurance, providing comprehensive protection for its clients for any monies paid in advance (such as deposits).

Wild Wings Safaris is a small company with a reputation for excellence and top-notch service delivery. It has have multiple awards on Tripadvisor and you are invited to check out its Tripadvisor reviews to see what clients are saying about the company..

Wild Wings Safaris will custom design safari itinerary that is suited for each client, after listening carefully to their interests, needs and budgets. They do their utmost to ensure that clients' questions are answered, that they are properly informed and prepared before departure, and that each safari runs smoothly and seamlessly from start to finish.

The company has a proud reputation for offering honest and expert advice, as well as excellent rates. As they are not affiliated to any particular lodge or hotel group, the consultants give unbiased advice based on our their personal expertise and knowledge of the destinations.

All of our tour consultants are based in South Africa so they can regularly visit the lodges and destinations, and stay in touch with local conditions. They are dedicated safari experts who are mature, responsive, friendly, patient, accurate, honest, pay attention to detail, love African travel and have vast destination knowledge. Each safari is followed up with clients for detailed feedback to ensure only the best lodges and service providers are used.

Apart from the tour consultant, the quality of a safari experience depends largely on the quality of the guide who leads the safari. With Wild Wings Safaris you will have a mature, professional, English-speaking safari guide of exceptional quality and experience.

All game drives are usually conducted in an open safari vehicle, specially designed for optimum game viewing. Transfers and tours are conducted in a luxury air-conditioned minibus. All vehicles are late model and low mileage, equipped with a first-aid kit, all the necessary permits and licenses, as well as substantial passenger liability insurance. All vehicles are SABS compliant, serviced regularly and maintained in immaculate condition for added comfort and safety.

Wild Wings Safaris is also committed to being socially responsible as well as environmentally responsible in its tourism practices. Social and environmental issues often go hand-in-hand. Company policy holds that environmental sustainability of tourism is tied to social responsibility, and that educating local communities is one of the most important tasks in conservation.

Poverty is a threat to conservation efforts, and many wild areas in Africa are under threat from local communities who are desperate for food and land. Education is the key to social upliftment and alleviation of poverty, and is one of the most important strategies in long-term conservation efforts.

Education empowers people and opens the door to a better future. It is the only long-term solution to the problems of unemployment and poverty, which lie at the root of many other social ills in society. This is why Wild Wings Safaris has launched the Wild Wings Educational Trust, a non-profit trust fund that supports local education projects and funds scholarships for disadvantaged children to receive a decent education.

Wild Wings Safaris pledge to match every contribution from its clients toward the Trust, of up to 2.5% of their trip costs. This means if a tourist voluntarily donates 2.5% of their overall trip cost to the Trust to support education in South Africa, Wild Wings Safaris also donates 2.5%, making the total contribution 5%. Donations to this trust are completely voluntary.

To find out more about Wild Wings Safaris and its offerings, please visit http://wild-wings-safaris.com