Our current activities are focused on:
• E&M Learning: Training through innovative methodologies for e&m learning.
• Personalised Training: Personalised training approaches utilising opinion mining, sentiment analysis and augmented reality technologies.
• Informal Learning: Informal learning through the creation of dynamic online communities to empower community learning by matching desire to learn with passion to teach.
• Knowledge Dissemination: Knowledge Dissemination though the development and application of the integrated strategic communication process supported by targeted online and offline activities.
• Serious Games: Promotion of Serious Games in Lifelong Learning through the utilisation of serious games for the advancement of key competencies.
• Exploitation by Design: Sustainable project results through introduction of sustainability requirements in the early stages of design and exploitation resulting from targeting public and commercial opportunities throughout project life.
• Continuous Improvement: Quality assurance methodologies and tools focused on targeted quality metrics and best practices/lessons learned programmes.