"BEAT YOUR A-FIB: THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO FINDING YOUR CURE" by Steve S. Ryan, PhD is for the newly diagnosed patient and any A-Fib patient who doesn't want to wade through medical texts and research journals to understand their disease. "Beat Your A-Fib" is written by the award-winning author, Steve S. Ryan, PhD, a former A-Fib patient and the publisher of the non-profit patient education website, Atrial Fibrillation: Resources for Patients, A-Fib.com.
For those seeking relief from the burden of Atrial Fibrillation, "Beat Your A-Fib" helps patients and their families research their best treatment options, steps through how to find the right doctor for their type of A-Fib and treatment goals, and how to develop a plan for finding their A-Fib cure.
"Beat Your A-Fib: The Essential Guide to Finding Your Cure":
• Is written from a patient’s point-of-view
• Translates medical terms and concepts into everyday language
• Is easy-to-read, in conversational language
• Offers an unbiased source of up-to-date information and best practices
• Is well-researched with a bibliography to over 150 medical references
• Offers lessons learned from A-Fib patients now enjoying lives free of the burden of A-Fib
• Includes Recommended Resources and Website Links
• Empowers patients to become their own healthcare advocate.
From Amazon.com, other online booksellers ($32.95 retail);
From the author's website, BeatYourA-Fib.com in both print and digital ($24.95 retail) formats.
• Softcover Paperback: 252 pages
• Publisher: A-Fib, Inc. (March 25, 2012)
• ISBN-13: 978-0984951406
• Amazon.com Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars
• Read all reviews: http://tinyurl.com/amazon-BYA-5-star-reviews
ABOUT STEVE S. RYAN, PHD
Steve Ryan, PhD, is a former A-Fib patient, a noted healthcare educator and advocate for patients suffering from the heart condition Atrial Fibrillation. Dr. Ryan is also the award-winning author of the 5-star customer-rated patient guidebook, Beat Your A-Fib: The Essential Guide to Finding Your Cure, available on Amazon.com and BeatYourA-Fib.com.
For more background info see: Steve S. Ryan, PhD at LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevesryan.
• Industry Awards and Recognition: see http://beatyoura-fib.com/Awards_and_Recognitions.html
• Visit our YouTube Channel: A-Fib Can Be Cured! at https://www.youtube.com/user/AFibCanBeCured
• Online press kit: http://beatyoura-fib.com/Press.html
Author TV and Radio appearances: list and excerpts online at http://beatyoura-fib.com/TV_and_Radio_Shows.html
Steve S. Ryan is not a medical doctor and is not affiliated with any medical school or organization. The information provided is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Nothing contained in this service is intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.