The BioSolve Company manufactures and distributes the leading Hydrocarbon Mitigation Agent™, BioSolve Pinkwater®. Developed in the 1970s and improved in the 1990s, BioSolve has proven itself under laboratory and field conditions for over 30 years. Consulting engineers, regulators and contractors have a high level of confidence in BioSolve's performance across a wide range of crude oil and petroleum products, including gasoline, diesel, heating oils and petrochemicals. BioSolve is also used to solubilize secondary products such as sludge and paraffins.
BioSolve is used for:
- Hazardous and nuisance vapor suppression at remediation sites and on fuel spills
- Soil remediation through in-situ and ex-situ processes
- Accelerating Bioremediation in-situ or on "land farms"
- Cleaning and degassing fuel and crude oil tanks to reduce LELs near 0
- Equipment decontamination, including process equipment and pipelines
- Surface washing of roadways to safely and completely remove fuel and oil residue
BioSolve is sold only as a concentrate and must be diluted before use. When applied as a 2% to 6% solution the BioSolve formula provides unique functionality:
- Encapsulating and emulsifying hydrocarbons
- Solubilizing sludge
- Suppressing harmful odors and vapors