The Bio Supply Management Alliance Mission is:
To build effective and efficient supply chain STRATEGY for the biotech, biopharma, pharma and biomedical device industries by developing, advancing, and disseminating best practices, knowledge, and research.
To encourage and promote supply chain INNOVATION within the biotech, biopharma, pharma and biomedical device industries for the highest quality and clinical outcomes in patient care and welfare.
To create a supply chain COMMUNITY of thought and practice leaders from the business, professional association and academic sectors for information exchange, shared services, and collaboration.
Our Board of Advisors consists of education and Industry operations and supply chain experts:
EDUCATION BOARD OF ADVISORS
These relationships bolster our industry partnerships with APICS, CSCMP, and ISM. The Board of Advisors consisting of the individuals below who will guide the development of our Supply Chain Talent Management and Knowledge initiatives:
• Phil Kaminsky, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, University of California, Berkeley
• Nancy Nix, Ph.D., Director, Supply and Value Chain Center; Professor, Neeley School of Business, Texas Christian University; Secretary/Treasurer, Council Supply Chain Management Professionals
• Nabil Rageh, Ph.D., Director of Doctor of Business Administration Program; Professor, Ageno School of Business, Golden Gate University
• Mahender Singh, Ph.D., Research Director, Center for Transportation and Logistics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
INDUSTRY BOARD OF ADVISORS
The Industry Board of Advisors consists of the following individuals who guide the direction of the organization and identify the overall Supply Chain Management capabilities and program initiatives.
• Mark Buck, Global Supply Chain and Procurement Leader, LSG MOD, Bio-Rad Laboratories
• Dave Malenfant, SVP, Global Supply Chain Management, Alcon Laboratories
• Alison Moore, VP, Corporate Manufacturing, Amgen
• Chris Horan, VP, Supply Chain Management, Genentech
• Thomas Panzer, SVP, Global Supply Chain, Bayer Healthcare
• Shankar Suryanayaran, Head of India Operations, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
• David Windsheimer, VP, Global Logistics, Life Technologies
• R. Andrew Ramelmeier, Ph.D., VP, Manufacturing and Process Development
Our Academic Partners provide us guidance on the supply chain and operations research and development occurring in the biotech and pharma industries:
• UC Berkeley School of Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
• MIT Center for Transportation and Logistics
• Pepperdine University Graziadio School of Business and Management
• Golden Gate University Ageno School of Business
• Texas Christian University,
Our Management are:
• Devendra Mishra, Founder and Executive Director
• Tim Salaver, Founder, EVP, Operations and Chief Operating Officer
• Arleen Salaver, VP, Finance and Administration
Our Industry Partners are:
• Golden Gate Chapter of APICS The Association for Operations Management (www.APICS-GGC.org)