• Organize public events featuring plant-based/vegan food and engaging social activities.
• Consultation and marketing for restaurants to add or increase plant-based options.
• Staff training (kitchen and servers) to effectively serve customers wanting entirely plant-based/vegan foods.
• Host dining + fun, interactive social events
• Booth at community markets and other events, selling food and providing free literature.
• Health education and consultations for plant-based food and nutrition.
• Certified Vegan Hospitality Consultant
• ServSafe Manager Certified
• Vegan Lifestyle Coach Educator
• MS Health Science
• Health Behavior Specialist, American Council on Exercise