Brown Paper Tickets is a ticketing service company that works with events, producers, artists and venues of all sizes across the US, Canada and the UK.
Brown Paper Tickets is privately owned and was founded in 2000. Brown Paper Tickets launched by serving the small artists, producers and venues with a ground breaking price-sensitive model and by tearing down barriers such as service contracts and revenue minimums. As word spread of the low flat fees charged by Brown Paper Tickets, producers of larger venues jumped on board and now Brown Paper Tickets owns considerable market share for medium-size event ticketing as well as dominance in the small-venue markets and a growing footprint in large concerts, conferences and sporting events.
Brown Paper Tickets service includes ticketing on-line and call center point of sale, e-ticketing and physical ticketing, will-call / RSVP services, full box-office solutions, ticket security systems (such as bar code readers and multiple counterfeit measures for standard and custom ticket printing, bulk ticketing, producer support in event marketing, and a first-to-market reseller system, that is integrated with our point of purchase system, to facilitate access, security and fairness in the secondary ticketing market.
Brown Paper Tickets now serves US, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Headquartered in Seattle, Brown Paper Tickets have additional US offices in Bellevue Washington, Nevada and a New York branch opening in 2010. Additionally, Brown Paper Tickets has an office in Scotland. Brown Paper Tickets supports a 24/7 call center in English, French and Spanish.
Brown Paper Tickets is a “Not-Just-For-Profit” company. Brown Paper Tickets goal isn't making the most money, but rather to build the industry up by offering more service for less.
* BPT offers the lowest service fee in the industry ($1.99 or less) with no hidden costs.
* BPT makes every service available to every event producer.
* Ticket buyers can choose to direct 5% of the profits from their purchase to human rights, children, animals, or environmental charities.
* BPT provides a livable wage, a window, bus passes, and insurance to all employees.
* BPT offers a week of paid community service so each member of their team can get out and give back.
* BPT runs a low carbon-footprint, environmentally and pet friendly office.
* BPT uses and contributes to Open Source technology.