CRM Solutions - C3i offers a portfolio of integrated services focused on maximizing the productivity of your sales force while lowering your total cost of ownership:
- CRM Systems Integration;
- End-User Support and Managed Services - C3i provides ongoing help desk, data administration and maintenance services for more than 30,000 field professionals worldwide using over 200 separate applications;
- Business and Technology Training Services;
- Workstation Management Services - We provide life sciences companies with an array of workstation engineering, hardware rollout, break-fix and warranty repair and asset management services;
- End-to End Services for Veeva Systems - Full service integration, training and support partner for Veeva System life sciences solutions.
Clinical Solutions - C3i's clinical solutions help manage complex clinical trials worldwide in multiple languages and countries:
- EDC/ePRO/IVRS Help Desk Support - C3i provides 24x7 help desk support in more than 20 languages for over 300,000 life sciences users in 140 countries;
- Oracle Clinical/RDC Business Process Outsourcing - C3i’s solution includes: eCRF design, pre-packaged web-based training, global 24x7 multi-lingual support, technical site assessments, provisioning, administrative support, and study close-out services;
- Application Administration - Save time and eliminate distractions with C3i's real-time user account creation, password resets, and administrative support;
- Site Assessment and Connectivity Assistance;
- Hardware Provisioning;
-Clinical End-User Training.
Enterprise Solutions - C3i's integrated help desk support services for campus-based employees help organizations improve overall productivity while lowering the total cost of ownership:
- End-User Support and Managed Services - Our professionals provide ongoing help desk, data administration and maintenance services to thousands of professionals worldwide using over 200 separate applications;
- Workstation Management Services - We provide life sciences companies with an array of workstation engineering, hardware rollout, break-fix and warranty repair and asset management services.
- Self-paced eLearning - Reusable programs that enhance subsequent traditional or virtual classroom instruction;
- Virtual Classroom - New hire or refresher instruction delivered live over the Internet using WebEx or other synchronous learning tool;
- Traditional Classroom-based Instruction;
- Customized, Process-focused Training Solutions;
- Clinical End-User Training - C3i’s training group provides web-based and classroom training on clinical processes and products based on extensive knowledge of clinical operations and software;
- Business and Technology Training.
C3i has four Global Operations Centers which are integrated with a single technology infrastructure and common processes. This unique structure ensures consistently high quality and unparalleled flexibility. The Operations Centers are located in:
- Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA;
- Hyderabad, India;
- Sofia, Bulgaria;
- Dalian, China