KMEW USA has developed a strong reputation as a market leader in high-performing building envelope cladding systems. As a pioneer in integrated rainscreen fiber cement siding design, CERACLAD has been providing building envelope solutions in the Pacific Northwest since 2001.
CERACLAD is available in up to 15 standard color selections in 7 different texture options to meet almost any design need.
Benefits of a CERACLAD System:
INTEGRATED RAINSCREEN INSTALLATION
- Eliminates furring strips and other sub-framing which saves time and money
- Eliminates exposed fasteners which provides a clean, modern look
- Maintains a healthy living environment through a ventilated cavity design that promotes drying to the outside
FACTORY APPLIED FINISH INCLUDING “CERAMIC COATING”
- Provides a durable finish that requires little maintenance and increases building ROI
- UV inhibiting coating minimizes color fading, backed by a 20-year Warranty
- Graffiti resistance built into the finish coating
- Eliminates on-site painting for a faster installation
While primarily designed for commercial construction, CERACLAD is also an excellent cladding option for high end single family residences. Distributed through our network of Authorized Wholesale Distribution partners and Installers, CERACLAD is available throughout the Pacific Northwest.
All of our research and development efforts are focused on continual improvement of our specialized exterior building products for healthy living. We will continue to develop products of the highest quality that are environmentally friendly and come in a broad range of designs to accommodate all of our clients
LEADING CREDIBILITY AND STRONG MARKET POSITION
KMEW has been the leader in the manufacture of specialized exterior building products for over 30 years in Japan. These products, including Exterior Rain Screen Siding System as well as roofing products and accessories, have earned KMEW a reputation for superior quality, durability and healthy, environmentally friendly living.