Coast to Coast Against Cancer Foundation is a Canada-based charitable foundation that conducts a series of high quality, physically challenging, national and regional events to raise needed funding for childhood cancer programs that improve the survival rate and quality of life of children impacted by cancer.
- Our work is almost exclusively volunteer-based
- Our objective is to have 100% of individual receiptable donations distributed to the charities we support
- Event costs and Foundation expenses are supported by our corporate sponsors, registration fees and volunteer staff
- Our work strives to bridge and encourage collaboration amongst childhood cancer researchers, doctors, agencies, charities and service providers
- Our work focuses on the areas of greatest need, where we can make a real impact and drive measurable progress in the fight against childhood cancer