CUSBA - The Canada - U.S. Business Association is a non-profit corporation established on July 22, 1992 in Detroit, Michigan and focused on:
1. The Promotion of the common business interests of persons located in Michigan, Southwestern Ontario and contiguous regions who are engaged or interested in bilateral trade between Canada and the United States of America.
2. The Promotion of stronger business and trading linkages between Canada and the United States by providing a forum to exchange information and ideas and to build relationships.
3. Furthering these business association objectives by means of speakers, panels, special events and educational programs and by exploring common interests and goals with other local business associations.
4. Increasing the awareness of bilateral business opportunities through programs that blend the practical with the thought provoking.
5. To conduct any and all such activities in the furtherance of the purposes of the corporation.
Canada - United States Business Relations, Linking Cross Border Businesses, Member - Networking, Member - Education
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management
Membership Size: 100 to 500
PRESIDENT OF CUSBA
Mark R. High - Partner - Dickinson Wright PLLC
500 Woodward Ave., Suite 4000
Detroit, Michigan 48226 USA
BOARD OF DIRECTORS - Public Relations
Colin McKillop - Chief Executive Officer Butcher Enterprises
2755 Lauzon Parkway
Windsor, Ontario, N8T 3H5, Canada