CapacityGroup is a boutique marketing and communications consulting firm in located in Seattle, WA. Utilizing a team-based approach with seasoned marketers enables CapacityGroup to achieve the most holistic and strategic results for our clients.
Each member of the CapacityGroup team brings a minimum of fifteen years experience to client projects. As marketing consultants the team has been around the block, many times. What sets CapacityGroup apart is the team’s ability to "get" the nuances of each business and its customers quickly. Core expertise areas for the company include copywriting, public relations, marketing strategy and program management, and channel development programs. More specifically:
• Planning & Messaging -- CapacityGroup consultants are expert at developing messaging platforms for products and services, and developing strategic plans to meet revenue goals.
• Program Execution & Support -- whether it’s managing a creative agency, executing tactical campaign elements, or creating the entire strategy, CapacityGroup has the experience to make marketing programs successful.
• Materials Development & Writing – CapacityGroup copywriters are ready to assist with web copy, direct mail, email campaigns, blogs, scripts, case studies, collateral, etc.
• Communications & Public Relations Services – including comprehensive PR planning, creation of speakers’ bureaus and speaker utilization plans, advertorial development, social networking/blogging, and external events.
• Interim Program Management – CapacityGroup consultants work as virtual managers and members of client’s team, whether onsite or remotely, to manage and execute marketing programs.
CapacityGroup’s client roster spans technology, creative arts, and small business and includes Microsoft, Fierce Inc., NIIT, Wunderman, BlueRooster Marketing and ChannelReady, among others. More information about CapacityGroup can be found at www.capacitygroup.net.