CAPE TOWN PROPERTY SEARCH ASSISTANCE - ACTING EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE PROPERTY BUYERS
Sands Home Search are property search & relocation agents who specialise in finding and acquiring the finest properties for sale throughout the most sought after areas of Cape Town, South Africa for retained private, corporate & international clients.
We specialise in finding the finest property for sale in the most sought after areas of Cape Town including
* The Southern Suburbs (Upper Constantia, Constantia, Constantia Security Estates, Silverhurst Security Estate in Upper Constantia, Stonehurst Estate, Bishopscourt, Claremont, Rondebosch, Upper Kenilworth, Trovato Estate, Tokai, Steenberg Golf Estate, Silvertree Estate, High Constantia Estate, Zwaanswyk, etc) &
* The Atlantic Seaboard (Clifton, V&A Waterfront, Camps Bay, Fresnaye, Llandudno, Cape Town Waterfront, Bantry Bay, Hout Bay, Sea Point, Green Point, DeWaterkant, Higgovale, High Cape, Devils Peak, Tamboerskloof, Zonnebloem, Schotschkloof, etc) &
* The Southern Peninsula (Noordhoek, De Goede Hoop Estate in Noordhoek, Kommetjie, Klein Slangkop in Kommetjie, Kalk Bay, Boulders Beach, etc)
* The Northern Suburbs (Atlantic Beach Estate, Bloubergstrand, Melkbosstrand, Milnerton, Sunset Beach Estate, Sunset Links Estate, etc)
So whether you are looking for a prime main residential property in Cape Town or in one of Cape Town's Security Estates or Golf Estates, a quality Cape Town Guest House/B&B or Holiday Home we can definitely help.
OUR CAPE TOWN PROPERTY BUYERS SERVICE
Our service operates at the top end of the market meaning that we focus all our attention on being able to source, negotiate & acquire the best properties whether they be openly or privately available for sale.
By instructing Sands Home our service is designed to ensure:
* you get to it before someone else does
* there are no hidden problems
* you don't overpay for it - quality is never cheap but the range of possible outcomes can be very wide
* you get what you want - our expertise and relationships with estate agents, nearly always make our client the preferred bidder.
1. We discuss your brief in detail either through email and/or telephone.
2. Once the brief is decided we commence the search to find a shortlist of properties that either match or closely match your brief.
3. We will discuss feedback on shortlisted properties and agree an itinerary of properties for you to view on your planned visit.
4. We arrange the itinerary of property viewings and will meet you when you come over and show you the properties with each estate agent. During the viewing process we are there to represent you and answer any questions with complete impartiality.
5. Once you wish to make an offer on a property we would do for this for you and advise on the true value and initial offer price.
6. When terms have been finalized we assist with managing the whole buying process through to transfer of ownership/legal completion.
50% of our clients are international buyers, whilst, 50% of them are already based in the country.
The common denominator is that our clients are busy, demanding and used to receiving exceptional service. They appreciate that we act exclusively for them, the property buyers and have an impressive track record of securing the finest properties on the most favourable terms to the buyer.
OUR SERVICE IS FREE TO PROPERTY BUYERS
Our fees for acting for you, the property buyer, are paid for by the property seller and/or the estate agent(s) who are marketing the property and this fee is paid for out of the purchase price.
To benefit from our free service to property buyers we simply require buyers to instruct us to act for them on an exclusive buyer's agency mandate.
INSTRUCTING US IS EASY.
Step 1: We discuss your brief in detail either through email and telephone.
Step 2: Complete and fax a signed copy of our terms of business (an "Exclusive Buyers Agency Mandate")
We are confident that our service could be of great benefit with your planned property purchase and we look forward to discussing further.
If you require impartial advice on acquiring a prime property in Cape Town please contact:
Cape Town office on: 076 222 7518 (+27 76 222 7518)
UK Head Office on: +44 (0)1425 462 549.