Centurion Auctions is a national leader in the acquisition, valuation, marketing and sale of Military Collectibles and Firearms. Centurion is focused on creating tremendous value for consignors, while bringing quality military collectibles and firearms to a global market of serious collectors.
Centurion handles Collectible Military Artifacts of all conflicts and countries, including Revolutionary War, Civil War, Indian Wars, Spanish-American War, World War I, World War II, Vietnam War, and the Korean Conflict.
As a licensed Federal Firearms Dealer & Class 3 SOT, Centurion's Firearm Division is perfectly situated to handle all types of firearms, from Antique Percussion & Flintlock, to Class 3 NFA, and Modern Firearm Collections.
Centurion utilizes the latest technology, marketing, and auction techniques to generate immense competition between serious worldwide buyers in order to achieve the highest price possible for consignors.
Centurion is always seeking consignments of exceptional Militaria and Firearms. In contemplating the sale of Militaria & Firearms, a seller should strongly consider contacting Centurion Auctions:
- Guaranteed Price Results: As a courtesy to our consignors, through the use of minimum opening bids
- Insured: At no cost to the consignor, items are insured while in our possession
- Traveling Nationally: We travel nationally in the
acquisition of exceptional items and collections
- Low Seller Commission: Offering the best rates in the industry and 0% on valuable items
- Simple Process: Utilizing e-sign online agreement software and easy ship submission of consignments
- Fast Consignor Payout: We disburse consignor proceeds twice each month
Insured, Licensed Federal Firearms Dealer, Class 3 Firearm SOT / NFA, Licensed Auctioneer, Licensed Auction Business, GPPA / USPAP Appraiser, Member - National Auctioneers Assoc., Member - Florida Auctioneers Assoc., NRA Business Alliance Member