Clinotek India is an organisation established during April 2008 in the Garden City of India, Bengaluru (formerly Bangalore) to provide Clinical Research Training Courses to aspiring Life Sciences candidates and Corporates and to work with Government and Non-Profit Organisations promoting Clinical Research Education as well as Research and Development (R & D) in India and SAARC region. The training program provided at Clinotek India covers Clinical Research, Clinical Trial Management, Pharmacovigilance, Clinical Data Management and Medical Writing, so that the trained candidate will be eligible to get employed in any of these 4 branches of Clinical Research.
Clinotek India provides high quality Industry oriented Clinical Research Training Programs only through Industry Experts and Clinical Research Professionals working in leading Indian and Multinational Clinical Research Organisations (CROs). Clinotek India has successfully trained and placed many candidates from Dentistry, Medicine, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Nursing, Physiotherapy, BAMS and BHMS educational backgrounds. Trained candidates from Clinotek India are working successfully with leading Clinical Research Organisations, KPOs, Non-profit Research Foundations and Biopharmaceutical companies. Many of the alumni of Clinotek India are working with leading organisations such as Quintiles, Accenture, Indegene Life Systems, Cytel, Synowledge PV Services, ClinTec International, HCG Oncology Center, Cognizant Technologies, HMS Holdings Corporation, IMS Health, PharmArc Analytic Solutions, Narayana Hrudayalaya, Max Neeman Medical International, Translational Medicine India, Gokula Metropolis, St. John's Medical College and Hospital, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and also on NIH and WHO sponsored Clinical Research Projects across India and abroad.
Many graduated candidates in India are committed, dedicated and interested in entering fast growing Clinical Research segment, but are highly concerned about rising cost of education / training and the quality they get in India. Clinotek India is addressing the concern and encouraging the graduates to get trained in all 4 modules in Clinical Research through highly experienced trainers working / worked for leading organisations in India and abroad, but still the candidates will be benefited with lesser financial burden because of an affordable training cost at Clinotek India. Moving even further, the candidates have to pay the placement assistance fee only after they are placed and get their offer letter from any company in India or abroad. To ensure individualised attention to all the candidates, the number of candidates is limited to 20 in a batch. All the doubts / questions will be answered with examples and case studies by Industry Experts worked on specific areas in multinationals on wider range of therapeutic areas. Before making a decision to join the training program at Clinotek India, the candidates and the parents can get complete information directly from the CEO of Clinotek India so that they get clear information and the chances of getting incomplete information is eliminated at Clinotek India. It helps the candidates and the parents to make an informed decision.
As a result of dedicated and relentless efforts of Clinotek India, many NGOs have honored Clinotek India with International and National level Awards for Education Excellence. Clinotek India is the most awarded Clinical Research Training Center in India with 3 International and 6 National level awards for Education Excellence. Clinotek India is honored with prestigious awards & presented to Mr. Nagendrappa. M. H, CEO of Clinotek India. Various prestigious awards presented to Clinotek India are:
1. INTERNATIONAL ACHIEVERS AWARD - 2011 for EDUCATION EXCELLENCE, presented by International Achievers Conference on 10th Nov 2011 at Bangkok, Thailand.
2. ASIA PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL AWARD - 2012 for EDUCATION EXCELLENCE, presented by Global Achievers Foundation on 18th May 2012 at Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
3. INTERNATIONAL GOLD STAR AWARD - 2011 for EDUCATION EXCELLENCE, presented by IAC on 10th Nov 2011 at Bangkok, Thailand
4. INDIRA GANDHI PRIYADARSHINI AWARD, presented by National Unity Conference on 7th May 2011 at New Delhi, India.
5. SHIKSHA BHARATI PURASKAR, presented by All India Achievers Foundation on 11th June 2011 at New Delhi, India.
6. BHARAT GAURAV AWARD, presented by Indian Economic Development & Research Association on 12th October 2011 at New Delhi, India.
7. SERVICE EXCELLENCE AWARD AND CERTIFIED AS BEST CLINICAL RESEARCH TRAINING INSTITUTE IN BANGALORE for the year 2011 - 2012.
8. INDIAN EDUCATION AWARD - 2012, presented by S. CHAND GROUP in association with FRANCHISE INDIA & BLOOMBERG UTV, on 28th April 2012 at 'VISION EDUCATION 2020', New Delhi, India.
9. GLOBAL EDUCATION LEADERSHIP AWARD, presented by AEGSD on 12th Oct 2011 at New Delhi, India.