Overview: ComposiMold, a part of Wizbe Innovations, manufactures eco-friendly re-usable mold making materials and accessories for the Maker Industries to enable cost effective, safe, and easy prototyping, part making, and three dimensional work.
We sold the first ComposiMold in 2010, and started as a business in 2011. The original ComposiMold was developed by Stan Farrell (President). ComposiMold currently has 5 employees and3 supporting family members. ComposiMold manufacturers its mold making materials in Manchester Maine.
We make the materials that allow you to make your ideas real.
Products or client offerings:
Our main products include ComposiMold and ImPRESSive Putty, the easiest, most cost effective mold making materials for the individual maker in the world. We also have a host of casting materials and accessories to provide the customer with what they need to make their three dimensional creations real.
• ComposiMold is owned by Stan Farrell who is the President. Shawn Lemelin is the process manager, and Michelle Miller is the art and marketing director. Support is also provided by the rest of Stan’s family.
Special recognition or awards:
• 2012 Maine Top Gun Graduate: Entrepreneurial training program with Don Gooding, Maine Center of Economic Development.
• 2013 Maine Family Owned Business Finalist
• 2014 Craft and Hobby Association Top 20 Best New Products
• 2015-2016 Semi-finalist on the Maine Greenlight Maine Television program
• 2016 Finalist in Art Materials Retailers Fabulous Awards program
• Media contact:
Please contact: Stan Farrell, President, 207-485-5690, email@example.com
Learn more at: