I don'’t do this on the side. I’'m a full-time writer based in Charleston, SC and serve clients across the United States.
(Now, fly fishing, travel, strolling on the sands of nearby Isle of Palms, watching movies starring Humphrey Bogart, and eating fresh seafood--—those are my hobbies!).
I prepare résumés, cover letters, and other career materials. It gives me great satisfaction to help others in their search for new, dynamic employment positions.
I understand that trying to get out of a dead-end job, looking for a new position, going for a significant promotion, or trying to grow your business by garnering a bank loan, is no easy task. It’'s stressful.
I’'m here to help remove part of your anxiety, so you can focus on what you do best—--using your gifts and skills in an exciting and meaningful way.
My sole purpose is to present you to decision-makers in the most powerful manner possible, to help you have the kind of career, and life, you want.
Here’'s a brief outline of my education and training:
• AWAI (American Writers and Artists, Inc.) Trained Pro Résumé Writer
• Professional Résumé Writers Association
• Résumé Writing/Interview Skills/Career Training under William Britton
• The Winghill Writing School
• Bachelor of Arts, University of Houston (Summa cum Laude)
• Masters and Doctorate Degrees (with honors), Princeton Theological
• Veteran, U.S. Army (Military Police School, Sentry Dog Handler Training,
NCO Academy Graduate, Secret Clearance)
• Mediation/Negotiation Training, Lombard Mennonite Peace Center
• Leadership Training, Career Track Institute
With real world experience in the following industries:
• Writing and Editing for 20 years
• Corporate, For Profit
Contact me today by phone or e-mail, and take a big step toward your new life