It has never been more important to be sure that the doctor you choose for your plastic surgery is really a plastic surgeon. Be sure your doctor is Board-certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Not only is Dr. Reath a Board-certified plastic surgeon, he just completed a two-year-term as member-at-large of the Board of Directors of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He is the only plastic surgeon in the region to serve on the board.
In addition, Dr. Reath is
* Chairman of the Public Education Committee of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
* Celebrating over 23 years as East Tennessee's plastic surgeon.
* Awarded "Patient's Choice" and "Most Compassionate Doctor" 2009
* Included in America's Top Plastic Surgeons by the Consumer's Research Council of America.
* Past-President of the Tennessee Society of Plastic Surgeons.
* Selected by Cityview Magazine as one of Knoxville's Plastic Surgery "Top Docs" again in 2009.
* A member of the American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, an elite group of Board-certified plastic surgeons who specialize in aesthetic surgery of the face and body.
* Past-President of the Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma.
* A Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
* A past-member of the prestigious Committee on Trauma.
* A national and international renowned speaker and lecturer.
* An Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery at the University of Tennessee.
Dr. Reath received his surgical training at the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond and completed plastic surgery training at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.