Dingo unites expertise with proven technology to help customers quickly and cost-effectively implement world-class condition management programs that drive productivity, profitability, and performance.
Dingo is a privately held company, headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, with offices in the U.S. and Canada. It was founded in 1991 by Paul Higgins, who realized that mining companies could save millions of dollars by proactively caring for the health of their assets.
Dingo arms your team with the people, technology, and insights to build a best-in-class condition management program that reduces cost while improving operational efficiency. Dingo unites Trakka®, a proprietary predictive analytics engine and global equipment database, with Condition Intelligence™, a team of maintenance experts dedicated to keeping your assets healthy and operations running smoothly.
Backed by a 24 year track record of improving asset health and extending asset life at mines across the globe, Dingo has saved the mining industry hundreds of millions of dollars…and counting.
Products & Services
• Trakka® Condition Management Software: Cloud-based predictive analytical and workflow management software that distills data down to actions that drive results
• Condition Intelligence™ Expert Service: Condition management conducted by a team of experts dedicated to keeping your assets healthy and operations running smoothly.
• Dingo Managed Solution: Dingo’s maintenance experts will run your condition management system & processes – allowing you to focus on other vital needs
• Austmine Award Winning Field Inspection App™: A mobile, easy-to-use platform to quickly and accurately capture observation data in the field and then automatically send it to a centralized system for real-time analysis
• Custom Training and Consulting
Regions Serviced: Global
Phone: Australia +61 7 3115 9000 │ North America +1 888 346 4630