· Entire downtown on National Register of Historic Places
· America’s Dozen Distinctive Destinations: National Trust for Historic Preservation
· Top 25 Arts Destination. American Style Magazine
· 4th Best Architectural Achievement of 20th Century, Thorncrown Chapel
· Ripley's Believe It Or Not lists Eureka Springs five times!
· World’s Largest Outdoor Drama: Great Passion Play
· World’s Largest Big Cat Sanctuary, Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge
· Largest Christ Statue in N. America, Christ of the Ozarks Statue
· Great Towns of America (1998 & 2009.)
· Top 10 Small Towns Southern Living Magazine
· Chosen to be in the book, 1,000 Places To See Before You Die
· 2010 Inn of the Year: Heartstone Inn and Cottages (Pamela Lanier)
· Most Romantic BnB in America: Mount Victoria, BedAndBreakfast.com,
· Top Fall Foliage Pick: Arsenic and Old Lace; By BedAndBreakfast.com,
· Tree City U.S.A. Selected for over 21 consecutive years
· America’s Top 6 Getaway Destination Orbitz.com
· This Old House’s “Best Old-House Neighborhoods”
· Historic Downtown: FREE! Take the trolley or just stroll the streets. Over one hundred locally owned shops and art galleries set on a picturesque mountainside.
· Thorncrown Chapel: FREE! Designed by E. Fay Jones, the only apprentice of Frank Lloyd Wright authorized by Wright to continue his "organic architecture."
· New Great Passion Play: The world's largest outdoor drama happens nightly. Also: The Bible Museum, Sacred Arts Center, Berlin Wall Section, Church in the Grove. Christ of the Ozarks. FREE!
· Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge: World's largest sanctuary for Big Cats & other big wild animals. They rescue these animals from environments of neglect or abuse and provide them with natural habitats.
· Blue Spring Heritage Center: Ancient Native Americans sacred site. Over 38 million gallons of cool, pristine spring water flow from the spring each day.
· Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down: 2 ½ hour country, comedy and gospel show at the OMH Music Theater.
· Pine Mountain Theater: Pop, country and comedy music theater show. Includes tribute to Arkansas musicians.
· ESNA Railway: All aboard! Take a short, nostalgic excursion into the hills. You can also have lunch or dinner on a romantic train ride through the Ozarks.
· Ghost Tours of the 1886 Crescent Hotel and Spa: Visited by several TV shows because it is possibly the most haunted hotel in the country. Ghost tours nightly.
· Haunted Tales of Downtown Eureka Springs: Covers the 1905 Basin Park Hotel and other aspects of downtown. Every building has its scary little secrets!
· Belle of the Ozarks. A guided 2-hour cruise on Beaver Lake aboard the Belle of the Ozarks. It’s informative as well as refreshing, relaxing, and beautiful.
· Eureka Springs Transit Tram Tours: 50-minute narrated tour of historic downtown.
· Eureka Van Tours: Victorian-clad guides guide you through our historic village, sharing stories at every turn. Includes Thorncrown Chapel & historic downtown.
· Carriage Rides: Sit back and enjoy historic downtown the old-fashioned way, by horse and buggy.
· Quigley's Castle: Perennial garden with 400 varieties of flowers. Tropical plants grow in natural soil on first floor and brush ceiling of second floor.
· Cosmic Cavern: Bring your camera and camcorder for this live, guided tour of one of America’s Top Ten Must-See Caves.
· Lake Leatherwood Park: FREE! 1,600 acres with 85-acre spring-fed lake, over 15 miles of hiking & biking trails. Paddle boats, swimming, birding, backpacking, mountain biking, & cabins.
· Beaver Lake: Offers almost every kind of water sport, including perhaps the best fresh water scuba diving in the country.
· Kings River and White River: Fishing, canoeing, sightseeing. Numerous fishing guide and river float services.
· Opera In The Ozarks/Inspiration Point: Summertime only. One of the country’s premier training grounds for tomorrow’s opera stars.
· Shopping: Hundreds of unique shops & boutiques most within walking distance of each other.
· Lodging: Historic and modern hotels, motels, lodges, cabins, cottages, & over 100 BnB’s.
· Restaurants: Over 75 eateries, many of them award-winning, from burgers & pizza to fine dining.
· Spas/Massage/Alternative Healing: Long known as a healing mecca. Spas, massage therapists a* alternative healers abound.
· Weddings: Over 4,000 weddings a year!!! "Wedding Capital of the South."