It is a commonly seen practice to migrate the Exchange mailbox to Office 365. And the reasons for this practice are understandable to the masses and justifiable by the amazing properties of Office 365. Mostly the Exchange 2010 users look for a safe choice for keeping their respective data safe and migrate Exchange 2010 to Office 365. The task isn't as easy as it may be sounding, the business database remains huge, and various difficulties oscillate.
How to Migrate Exchange 2010?
To name possible ways, I can list the Cutover method and the various third-party tools. Contrarily, to name one genuine tool for easy and time-saving migration, I'll suggest Automated Shoviv Exchange to Office 365 migration tool. Now it would be a question that if there is a native way available, then why should I need to grab an automated tool for the purpose. Let's get this straight by looking into the downsides of the Manual method.
What Makes a Cutover Method Less Preferable?
• A complicated and lengthy method that is cumbersome and repetitive in various ways.
• Because of the complexity of the task, the chances of human errors are too high.
• It consumes an unpredictably long time for the users distracting them from the central flow of the business.
• There is no Incremental Export feature or any other that could save the process progress in adversities or interruptions.
• Finally using the cutover method, users need to fulfill the multiple technical prerequisites that often prove difficult to fulfill.
• In the end, asks for highly technical expertise from the users.
Best Way Out for the Exchange Migration
For performing a migration with ease, and distracting from the main part of the business, the Shoviv Exchange to Office 365 is the best choice. This tool makes this highly technical work just a cakewalk for the users. The tool's interface is picture-perfect utility and embeds many abilities and features in itself. Firstly discuss the way to migrate Exchange 2010 to Office 365, then will discuss its features.
Download the Shoviv Exchange to Office 365 migration tool, and install it successfully to follow the following steps.
Phase1: Add Exchange 2010 Mailboxes
Step1: Open the tool and click on Exchange Server Mailboxes from the left pane.
Step2: Enter the credentials and hit Next, select the mailboxes, and press Finish.
Phase2: Export the selected Exchange Mailbox(es) to Office 365
Step3: Tap Office 365 from the dashboard, deal with sub-folders and hit Next thereafter.
Step4: Put in the credentials of Office 365 and hit Next.
Step5: Perform Mailbox Mapping and proceed with Next.
Step6: Filter out or in the items suitably and press the Advanced Options tab.
Step6: Perform Folder Mapping and email translation, click OK and then Next.
Step7: The migration process will start; hit Finish when it ends.
(Users can also save the process report by taping on the Save Report button before hitting the Finish tab.)
Why Automated Shoviv Tool?
• Accepts multiple mailboxes at a time without hindrance on their sizes.
• Possesses Incremental Export to resume interrupted processes.
• Filters are available to migrate only the needed data.
• Folder Mapping to ensure accuracy of the desired level.
• Email Translation to deal with the canonical email addresses.
For the Exchange to Office 365 migration, the native method by the name Cutover doesn't stand out on expectations. Therefore users look for safe and swift automated tools for the purpose. One such utility is the Shoviv Exchange to Office 365 Migration tool, which comes with various features to perform the task fairly. Moreover, users can also use the tool in the FREE demo version before going to purchase it.
Read more: https://www.shoviv.com/pages/migrate-exchange-to-office365.html