Executive Coaching and Mentoring
In today’s competitive business environment success depends on the ability of individual leaders and their teams being able to perform to their full potential.
There are a variety of reasons why people may find it difficult to achieve their true potential. Our role as experienced executive coaches is to help clients explore those barriers and remove them. We have specific expertise and a strong track record of supporting individuals and organisations in the areas of leadership, performance, change management, career coaching and talent development.
Tony Goddard – Coaching Profile
Tony is an Executive Coach with expertise and a proven track record in the areas of leadership, change management, career and talent development. Prior to becoming a Coach Tony spent 10 years as the Director of HR for a FTSE 250 leisure sector company. In this role he developed and implemented the HR strategy which underpinned a successful major business transformation programme. Having worked at Board and Executive level he fully understands the complexities and challenges of today’s competitive business environment.
Tony's coaching is designed to provide clients with the structure and space to consider a topic in order to achieve fresh perspectives and new insights. This enables clients to generate their own solutions and action plans for successfully achieving their coaching objectives. Tony works to build a strong and understanding coaching relationship. He has been described as an excellent listener and engaging, whilst at the same time providing the right level of personal challenge.
Representative Assignments and Clients
Examples of recent coaching include working with;
• A Sales Director to build influencing skills with members of the Executive
• An Operations Director to consider how to enhance staff engagement and motivation
• A Marketing Director to consider how to make a quick impact in the first 100 days in a new role
• A Senior Finance Manager to develop leadership capability when moving from a technical to a general management position
• Delegates on a senior leadership programme to determine how to take their learnings from the course and implement them in their functional areas
• Executives on the Warwick Business School part-time MBA programme on a range of topics related to their career development
Coaching clients include; Mitchells & Butlers plc, Malmaison Group, ITV plc, Citibank, Shell and Warwick Business School. Clients come from diverse business functions such as; Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Information Technology, Supply Chain and Human Resources.
For more details please go to www.TonyGoddardConsulting.com or contact Tony on office 01789 261202, or mobile 07590 024769
Professional Credentials and Qualifications
Member of the Association for Coaching
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
Post Graduate Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring – Oxford Brookes University
Masters Degree in Coaching and Mentoring – Oxford Brookes University
Qualified to use Myers Briggs Type Indicator, 360 feedback, OPQ and