The 10 DVD set is broken down as follows:
1. Nutrition Disk 1: Packed with information about how various foods affect you and how to adjust your diet to reach your workout results. I’ll teach you how many calories, carbs, protein and fiber you need, as well as the importance of fats in your diet, to ensure your workouts won’t be for nothing. You’ll learn what it takes to reach your desired muscle to body fat composition and how to eat to stay there. I discuss what I learned researching the effectiveness of antioxidant supplement products, and why it may be more effective to get your antioxidants from food!
2. Nutrition DVD 2: I’ll take you into the kitchen to show how easy it is to prepare healthy tasty meals for those on the go. No more excuses and fast food binges. Healthy meals with ingredients you buy at your grocery store, so no need to believe you have to shop at the expensive health food stores. This is where I workout in the kitchen!
3. Jump Rope Instruction 1: A step-by-step tutorial on how to jump rope with the correct rhythm with basic foot and arm patterns. Jumping rope is one of the most efficient exercises to burn fat, but many think it is too hard to learn. This instruction DVD takes you through the movements step by step, ensuring you'll learn the proper rhythm. Within no time, you’ll be rapidly burning fat with this great low impact exercise.
4. Jump Rope Instruction 2: A step-by-step guide to performing advanced foot and arm patterns to further enhance cardio intensity while also improving your agility and athleticism. Learning the advanced movements is not necessary for successful fat loss, but valuable for those seeking more advanced coordination development for advanced athletic performance and a higher level of anaerobic conditioning!
5. Jump Rope Cardio Beginning Workout: An innovative jump rope workout for those seeking to regain or improve their coordination while burning fat. Timed rest break options of 60, 30 and 15 seconds allow you to start at, and improve at a pace matching your current physical condition. Each rest break is filled with tips on nutrition, health facts and inspirational quotes to keep you on track! So just let the program run without worrying about have to hit the pause button.
6. Jump Rope Cardio Advanced & Agility Workouts: These workouts begin to accelerate your fat loss progress leading to that lean look, while significantly improving your agility and conditioning. Rest break options for this work out are set at 30 and 15 seconds. This is a more advanced workout for those seeking to progress to the next level of cardio fitness!
7. Beginning Workouts: A lower and upper body workout designed for those new to exercise or those looking to start up again after a long lay off! Again, I want you to go at your pace so you can achieve success and keep progressing. There is no quitting once you start! No need to be too crazy right away, so these are perfect workouts to get you going, yet challenging for those who have a base level of fitness, but want a more basic routine without complex moves risking injury! The goal is to not rush to meet a short-term timetable, but rather to ensure you stick with it and keep improving. The goal is to just get there no matter what!
8. Advanced Workout Upper: An advanced upper body workout structured for you to significantly improve your muscularity, strength and cardio fitness, resulting in that rock hard body you are after. By adding some weight to body weight exercises, you will increase strength and muscular endurance without the need for heavy barbell based weight training routines.
9. Advanced Workout Lower: An advanced Lower body workout structured for you to significantly improve your muscularity, strength and cardio fitness, resulting in that rock hard body you are after. By adding some weight to body weight exercises, you will increase strength and muscular endurance without the need for heavy barbell based weight training routines. Each leg is worked separately to increase intensity and improve balance, something that deteriorates with age!
10. Abdominals: While the other workouts provide great indirect core work to move you towards a six-pack, you can accelerate your progress with my AB workouts.
I always wanted that six pack look and tried the long grueling endless crunch routines. I read a great article pointing out that your abdominals are muscles and you should train them as such! That made perfect sense so I restructured my AB program and my progress took off.
In my Abdominals DVD, I’ll start you off with some beginning AB exercises to build some base strength so you can progress to the advanced workout giving you those washboard Abs you’ve craved! As a 52 year old, I use my advanced AB workout once a week to maintain my six-pack, so age is not an issue.
These are well thought out programs I have used to get in, and STAY in shape.