We're inviting you to visit our group http://www.fringesandcurls.com. It's a friendly place where you can share your hair and fashion sense about black hair.
You can blog, comment, add your own photos, videos, find out anything about black hair in the wiki and buy heavily discounted (70%!) black haircare products and accessories etc....MEMBERSHIP IS FREE!
Our Must Reads for this Month (unique content!):
Salon Duty...doing your friends hair...
What's in the Genes?
The Skin Bleaching Debate...
World Cup 2010 Soccer Hairstyles...
Stay tuned for more...
Classic Hair Colour...
Money Saving Tips
more on the way...
Just for Fun:
See our latest video-blogs:
• JK wedding – it was the third most viewed video on YouTube during 2009 and now there’s a sequel, ‘JK Divorce’.
• Remember ‘We Are the World’ - there’s a new version out to support the Haiti Earthquake relief fund. Take a look and decide which version is better for yourself.
• “Jamie Olivoil” – we love Jamie Oliver but does he use too much olive oil?... see the funny video here.
We offer additional reasons to join us:
1. Get a powerful free social networking website…
a. You can create your own free website (free as in you get Google Ads revenue and don't pay anything) just like ours.
i. Simply sign up with us, go to 'my account' (top right hand corner) and create your own site (lots of templates to choose from and they're fully customizable).
2. Already have your own site?
a. Then go to our links section and add a backlink to your site for free - it’s something you can do right now to improve your Google ranking.
3. Already have your own Blog?
a. Then sign up and go to blogs, click "add blog", paste your URL and your blog will be featured along with our blogs, when some-one clicks to comment, they will be directed to your URL - nice?
4. Still not for you?
a. Then please visit our charity sites we have developed and support them at http://www.santa-eastern-cape.org and http://www.grahamstowntbcaresociety.org just by joining and showing your support.
b. If you know of any charities looking to get online please don't hesitate to contact us we have some great solutions for them – just sign in and contact admin.
Have a great day!
Editor @ Fringes and Curls: The Black Hair Sisterhood