Angie Ferguson is no stranger to the field of exercise and fitness. With over 18 years of comprehensive experience, she has been both the trainee and the coach. While her education and training facilitate wellness, health and optimal training, her specialized background includes a rehabilitative and therapeutic approach to fitness and allows her to work both with elite level and recreational athletes, sports injuries, and special populations.
Coach Angie Ferguson
* Exercise Physiology & Human Performance Degree
* Certified Trainer
* Nutrition Specialist
* USA Triathlon Advanced Level 2 Coach
* USA Cycling Coach
* Masters Swim Team Coach
* Certified Advanced Bike Fit Specialist – F.I.S.T. Institute in California
Angie trained directly under bike guru and market leader, Dan Emphield.
As a veteran of endurance sports, Angie has competed in countless marathons, triathlons, both nationally and internationally. Angie is:
* 12 time Ironman
* A Member of the USA World Championship Triathlon Team in 2005 & 2006
* An *All American Ranked USA Level II Advanced & USA Cycling Coach
* Recently Qualified for 2009 World Championship – held 11/14/09
* All American ranking is the highest level of achievement.
* Recipient in 2009 “40 under 40” business award for top business professional.
Angie believes that coaching is about having fun, believing, teaching, compassion, encouragement, support and patience!
Ready To Get Started? Call Angie Today 239-246-2920 or visit http://www.GearedUp.biz.