Glacé Entertainment Public Relations™ is a full-service, award winning, boutique entertainment public relations firm. Boutique means we represent only exceptional talent and keep a limited # of clients on our roster at any given point. We do this to provide our clients with premium, luxurious, glossy service.
Glacé Entertainment Public Relations™ only caters to the entertainment industry. Representing celebrity actors (film/t.v.), models (fashion print & runway), and recording artists (rap - hip hop – r&b – pop) that are referred to us by their management or agents.
By recently launching our Social Media Development and Maintenance department, we now reach 21.5 million engaged fans and industry insiders with a single click. We are not limiting our clients to traditional publicity; we are utilizing the internet, social media platforms and sites and their brand is elevated and seen faster and with more impact then ever before! Glacé Entertainment Public Relations™ is one of the only major entertainment pr firms offering celebrity social media development and maintenance.
• NEW SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES DEPARTMENT
• Strategic Publicity / Public Relations - with a focus on mainstream pop media
• Booking news and feature coverage - TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, web
• Negotiating with the media for maximum client benefit and promotional impact
• Publicist / broker on the sale of exclusive interviews, photos and news material
• Reputation management, celebrity PR, litigation media, crisis / image control
• Bankable publicity for national products such as a DVD, book or fashion line
• Lead publicists for red-carpet events, after parties, launch parties and screenings
• Advance / on-site PR for entertainment events, book signings, etc.
• Helping clients network with agents, casting directors and managers
• Internet publicity and public relations counsel on web image / social media
• Creative director and publicist for photo / music video shoots and public events
• Guidance and PR counsel on potential TV, book, music and business projects
• Publicist and initial spokesperson on news exclusives or entertainment items