The Institute for Global Student Success is founded on six principles that are present in every aspect of our participants’ experiences:
1. Each student deserves every possible opportunity to be successful in the United States.
2. A successful stay in the US is not just defined by how much each international student learns in class or what grades he/she receives. A successful stay means each student does well in class, makes lifelong friends from various countries around the world and has meaningful internships and/or jobs where he/she learns in real-life environments.
3. Being in a totally new country is tough for any individual of any age. Ongoing support is critical to a student’s academic, personal and professional success.
4. Support is not a one-time event. Students require support throughout the year.
5. Students deserve the highest quality instructors, learning materials, social and networking experiences.
6. Safety and the emotional well being of every student is paramount.