Exactly halfway between Albany and New York City at the foothills of the Shawangunk Mountain Range is Honor’s Haven Resort and Spa; a truly unique four-season destination. Situated on more than 200 acres of rolling landscapes and woodlands, Honor’s Haven is just a short drive from several attractions that are ideally matched to travelers of all ages.
Whether you’re looking for a night at the theatre, a tour of the region’s magnificent wineries or a day hitting the links, the shops and the slots, Honor’s Haven offers up an unparalleled experience.
Plus, discover the advantage of group travel with discounts starting at just 5 rooms per night!
Resort amenities include:
• Indoor & Outdoor Pools, Tennis & Basketball Courts
• Yoga & Tai Chi Classes
• Spa & Wellness Facilities
• Relaxing Indoor Jacuzzi
• Wet & Dry Saunas
• Fishing & Pedal Boats on Private Lake
• Hiking Trails
• Snow Tubing (weather permitting)
• Complimentary Shuttle Service to Area Attractions (schedule varies)
• Zephyr Lounge for Cocktails
• Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Designed Golf Course & Pro Shop
• Over 48,000 Square Feet of Versatile Meeting/Conference Space
• Banquet Facilities
• Lakeside Tent & Ceremony Site for Outdoor Affairs