Marketing & Branding Expert | Social Media Marketing | Experienced PR Consultant | Editor
Strategic thinker with more than twenty years of marketing, public relations and advertising experience in agency, corporate and nonprofit environments. Strengths include brand development, national and local media relations, integrated marketing communications and Internet marketing. Provide professional counsel to commercial construction, engineering, medical computer, real estate development and higher education clients across the country.
• Raised the national profile of Saint Louis University, more than doubling prospective student applications over a six year period, through a combination of award-winning national media relations and integrated marketing communications.
• Managed national media relations and marketing for McCarthy Building Companies as vice president and account supervisor of a St. Louis public relations and marketing firm. Responsible for Integrated media and marketing efforts in eight key markets throughout the country, and initiated the development of McCarthy’s first website.
• Managed national media relations and public relations for Paric Corporation as a consultant. Reached 118.3 million adult readers in 2008, which was an increase of 51 million publicity impressions from the previous year.
• Managed regional and local marketing and media relations for Sachs Electric and Sachs Properties as director of communications for both companies.
• Commitment to the community and profession through active participation in a number of boards and associations.
Specialties: Real estate, construction, high tech, nonprofit, higher education