The Erich Jaeger GmbH + Co. KG was founded in 1927 in Bad Homburg, Germany, and is part of the AdCapital AG, Stuttgart, since 1998. About 500 employees world-wide work, in close co-operation with the customers in the automobile, commercial vehicle and agricultural industry, on innovative solutions in the areas of wiring, plug-in connections, electrics/electronics, and trailer couplings up to series production. In addition to the headquarters in Friedberg, Jaeger maintains subsidiaries in France, Turkey, the Czech Republic, and China as well as sales offices in Italy, Sweden, and Poland. The annual turnover amounts to approx. 34 Mill. Euros.