Jessylscharm Ltd is a Federally - Incorporated Canadian Organizing and Productivity Solutions Company registered with the Canadian Revenue Agency. We provide innovative and strategic solutions to help our clients better manage their activities, resources and environment.
We have provided Organizing and Productivity coaching and consultancy services to a number of individuals, households, not-for-profits, government institutions and private sector clientele.
We have an Organizing and Productivity Education Platform called The Organizing Academy that has equipped professionals, business leaders and students from around the world with organizing and productivity skills.
Our Vision: A world where everyone is organized and maximizing their full potentials.
Our Mission: To improve the wellbeing of people through the magic of organizing.
Our Services include:
Organizing and Productivity Education -
Lifestyle Organizing -
• ONE-ON-ONE COACHING
• LIFESTYLE MANAGEMENT
• GROUP COACHING
• HOME PLANNING & DESIGN
• RELOCATION ORGANIZING
• STORAGE ORGANIZING
• GENERAL HOME ORGANIZING
• BUSINESS CONSULTATION
• WORKSPACE ORGANIZING
• INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
• WORKFLOW DESIGN
We’ve worked with, partnered with and featured in brands like:
Business Development Bank of Canada
Impact Hub Ottawa
Telfer Women In Management Network
Ottawa-Carleton District School Board
Women Business Network, Ottawa
Ottawa Public Library
Head Office Ottawa
Nigeria High Commission, Ottawa
The Guardian, Nigeria
JessylsCharm has achieved several milestones in the organizing and productivity industry, some of which are:
• We launched as Nigeria’s First Organizing Solutions Company, JessylsCharm, in 2011
• We became Nigeria’s first Organizing and Productivity Professional to join the National Association of Organizing and Productivity Professionals (NAPO) USA in 2012
• Launched the Get Organized, Stay Organized (GO-SO) initiative that took the message of organizing to schools, hospitals and churches in Nigeria.
• Our Founder/CEO became Nigeria’s First Certified Organizing Professional and joined the Professional Organizers in Canada in 2015
• We introduced a global leading Organizing and Productivity Learning Platform, The Organizing Academy in 2017
• We federally incorporated JessylsCharm as a Canadian company in 2018
• Started the Youth Ambassador Program initiative in 2018 that has currently trained over 500 Canadian youths and young adults with organizing and productivity skills.
• Launched the Productivity Essentials for Business Growth Workshop highly recommended by Canadian entrepreneurs in 2018
• Authored an Industry Guide eBook titled “Organizing Business Guide” published on Amazon in 2019
• Became Canada’s first Organizing and Productivity Company to be selected as a semi finalist on Startup Canada’s Global Accelerator Program in 2019
• Currently working in partnership with the Ottawa Public Library to host The Organizing Club. An initiative aimed at educating more Canadians with organizing and productivity solutions and skills.
• Currently partnering with over 10 Canadian brands to host the first-ever “The Organized Businesswoman Event” next month in Ottawa
We guarantee 100% Customer Satisfaction. See our client reviews on our websites via these links: