ETMA (Enterprise Technology Management Association) is an independent non-profit organization. It seeks to raise awareness, foster industry growth, improve the quality and value of solutions. Members subscribe to a Code of Ethics, with clear standards that differentiates their commitment to clients. Its Executive Board of Solutions Providers sets the association’s agenda and priorities. All actions are designed to serve ETMA members, not to profit from them.
Members provide solutions for enterprises in: Technology Management, Managed Services, Expense Management, Telecommunications Management, Telecom Expense Management (TEM), Mobile Expense Management, Managed Mobility Services (MMS), Mobile Device Management MDM and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions and other adjacent areas.
Why Do Firms Join ETMA?
1. Opportunities for: C-Level networking, business development and collaboration to….
2. Raise their industry profile through ethics and industry standards.
3. Gain market intelligence, learn new trends.
4. They wish to support ETMA’s mission of advocating for the industry.
5. They want to extend their capabilities through partnerships or sell capabilities to business partners.
6. They seek knowledge and innovative ways to increase their firms’ profits.
7. They want to show internally and externally attainment of an important milestone and maturation of their company through membership in the industry association.
8. They seek to raise their stature in the industry through ETMA membership.
9. They look to partner with ETMA and its PR / social media activities to help grow brand awareness and SEO.
10. They are interested in buying a competitor, selling their firm or raising capital to expand.