LEAP, which stands for Leadership, Enlightenment, Achievement, and Perseverance, also teaches its members about Outreach, Responsibility, and Growth.
The LEAP Organization was founded on April 29, 2009 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a mission to instill positive moral growth and sustainable life skills in youth that lead to healthy and successful lives. LEAP also seeks to empower social & business entrepreneurship through business incubation to increase the successful development of new businesses, job creation and employment.
LEAP implements sustainable programs that equip and empower youth and entrepreneurs with the knowledge and resources they need to improve their decision making to lead healthy, successful outcomes.
Our target population is youth ages 11 to 18 in Montgomery, Davidson, and Robertson Counties in addition to Ft Campbell, KY. We provide counseling, career readiness, community service learning opportunities, and other enriching programs.
While approximately 70% of our youth are referred to us from Juvenile Court, the Department of Children’s Services, the Clarksville-Montgomery County School System and other social service agencies, the other 30% are voluntarily enrolled. Our positive youth development program views young people as “resources” who have much to offer rather than as “problems” that need to be treated or fixed.
To refer or enroll a child into our program submit this Referral Intake Form to us then either via email firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 931-274-0929, or mail/deliver it to 1860 Wilma Rudolph Blvd Clarksville, TN 37040