MacroAlert is a subscription service that provides individual investors with a safe investment strategy. The service is suitable for any investor with an investment or retirement portfolio, such as a 401k account.
MacroAlert is designed to take the guesswork and stress out of investing. In only 10 minutes each weekend, members know where stock, bond and commodity markets are heading and whether portfolio adjustments should be considered.
In order to get new members on board quickly, MacroAlert memberships include the eBook Guidelines for Safe Investing. This eBook will provide members with an overview of how markets work and how they can take hold of their portfolios. Combined with the MacroAlert signals, this eBook will ensure that members know where markets are heading. The first chapter can also be downloaded free of charge.
Members receive the following services:
• eBook: Guidelines for Safe Investing
• MacroAlert signals for all major markets
• Weekly intermarket commentary and analysis
• Weekly Financial Media Scan bringing you the best news, opinions and interviews
The service is valuable to anyone with an investment or retirement portfolio and the pricing is affordable even for beginning investors. In order to consider currency risks, there is a separate section for both US and EU based investors.
MacroAlert offers three payment plans:
• Monthly $50 (non-recurring)
• Quarterly $90 ($30 per month)
• Annual $240 ($20 per month)